Meal Planning Copy
- Establish the benefit of menu planning in a limited-time schedule.
- Define and provide an example of meal planning.
- Summarize the benefits that breakfast provides at the start of the nutrient timing cycle.
- Justify how an intense workout may require a pre-workout snack.
- Describe the benefits of meal planning and the resultant energy balance to the athlete.
- Analyze the importance of the 30 minute window of opportunity post intense workout or competition for an athlete.
- Assess the rationale for an Easy, Moderate and Hard Athleteu2019s Plate in regards to the training, practice or competition schedule of an athlete.